Comment on page
- Make sure to select the correct network (BSC Mainnet).
- Connect wallets in the right manner: We are supporting Metamask and Trust wallet.
- Try on PC if mobile phones don’t work.
Make sure you have enough BSC in your wallet to interact with the platform. You must have BSC in your wallet for the transaction fees, without it you won't be able to interact. Depending on the network status, the cost of the transactions may vary.
The following steps may solve your problems:
- If you are using Google browser, switch to another browser to see if the issues are coming from the browser. If it is related to google browser some helpful actions are:
- Clearing cache data and cookies for the site
- Hard refresh with control + F5 (or cmd + r)
- Disable brave wallet (or the wallet not being used as default, for example metamask, dapper, etc.)or other extensions that might be interfering with proper connection with the wallet
- If the site still won't load after taking the steps above, you will have to use the platform in another browser.
- Make sure your internet connection is working and stable
- Restart the browser and try to connect again
- Try to hard refresh the site with control + F5
- Check if there are any updates for your browser or wallet provider. If so, update it to the latest version.
In this situation, you can get rid of the stuck transaction by speeding it up or cancelling it. Depending on the wallet you are using, you may have that option natively. Do not keep sending transactions, as every new transaction will be stuck pending the oldest transaction to be confirmed.
Metamask or trust wallet has both the options to cancel or speed up transactions.