Comment on page
Figure 5: TRAVA Token Overview
The native digital cryptographically-secured fungible token of TRAVA.FINANCE (Trava token) is a transferable representation of attributed governance and utility functions specified in the protocol/code of TRAVA.FINANCE, and which is designed to be used solely as an interoperable utility token on the platform. Trava token is issued based on Binance Smart Chain’s BEP20 standard.
Trava token is a functional utility token which will be used as the medium of exchange between participants on TRAVA.FINANCE in a decentralised manner. The goal of introducing Trava token is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on TRAVA.FINANCE, and it is not, and not intended to be, a medium of exchange accepted by the public (or a section of the public) as payment for goods or services or for the discharge of a debt; nor is it designed or intended to be used by any person as payment for any goods or services whatsoever that are not exclusively provided by the issuer. Trava token does not in any way represent any shareholding, participation, right, title, or interest in the Company, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, or any other company, enterprise or undertaking, nor will Trava token entitle token holders to any promise of fees, dividends, revenue, profits or investment returns, and are not intended to constitute securities in Singapore or any relevant jurisdiction. Trava token may only be utilised on TRAVA.FINANCE, and ownership of Trava token carries no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use Trava token as a means to enable usage of and interaction within TRAVA.FINANCE.
Trava also provides the economic incentives which will be distributed to encourage users to contribute to and participate in the ecosystem on TRAVA.FINANCE, thereby creating a mutually beneficial system where every participant is fairly compensated for its efforts. Trava token is an integral and indispensable part of TRAVA.FINANCE, because without Trava token, there would be no incentive for users to expend resources to participate in activities or provide services for the benefit of the entire ecosystem on TRAVA.FINANCE. Given that additional Trava token will be awarded to a user based only on its actual usage, activity and contribution on TRAVA.FINANCE and/or proportionate to the frequency and volume of transactions, users of TRAVA.FINANCE and/or holders of Trava token which did not actively participate will not receive any Trava token incentives.
Trava token is used in 4 main areas: (1) Reward (2) Collateral & Lending (3) Payment (4) Staking:
- 1.Reward: To incentivise users to provide liquidity to pools, pool owners can set up rewards paid in TRAVA token.
- 2.Collateral and lending: TRAVA tokens may be used as the basic collateral for loans and mortgages.
- 3.Payment for lending fees: As the native platform currency, TRAVA tokens may be used to pay for lending fees in TRAVA.FINANCE pools.
- 4.Payment for pool management: As the native platform currency, TRAVA tokens may be used by pool owners to pay for pool management by TRAVA.FINANCE.
- 5.Payment for auction deposits: In the NFT auction process, TRAVA tokens can be used as the deposit for purchase transactions.
- 6.Payment for auction organization: The NFT’s owners (auction organizers) may pay for auction fees with TRAVA tokens.
- 7.Staking for a validator: The data stored on the knowledge graph chain must be verified by validators. As an indication of commitment and service standard assurance, validators would be required to put up an amount of Trava token as a security deposit (i.e. a "stake") before being entitled to participate in the ecosystem. Where validators commit offences (e.g. incorrect information, unacceptable down-time, or other malicious acts), this stake may be slashed.
- 8.Staking to participate in the governance process: The Trava token would allow holders to create and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features of TRAVA.FINANCE, with voting weight calculated in proportion to the tokens staked (the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of TRAVA.FINANCE; it does not entitle Trava token holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, or select the board of directors of these entities, or determine the development direction of these entities, does not constitute any equity interest in any of these entities or any collective investment scheme; the arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership).
Total Supply — Capped at 5,000,000,000 TRAVA
We distribute tokenomics with a long-term vision and sustainability for the project. As a DEFI community lending solution, Trava reserves the most tokens (40%) for Liquidity Mining.
Trava believes that Marketing is one of the important criteria for business development. The tokenomics for it will be used to help expand Trava’s awareness, position our products and services, and boost customer acquisition.
The foundation & team play an important role in Trava.Finance’s long-term and sustainable development plan. They will support the company’s operations, future partnerships and other corporate business requirements.
The remaining components are distributed with the goal of ensuring fairness to investors, enhancing the attractiveness of the project, and developing successful products. Liquidity Mining— 40.0%, Marketing— 22.0%, Foundation— 20%, Listing— 2.0%, Team— 10%, Advisors— 6.0%.
TRAVA.FINANCE tokenomics highlight a strong commitment and focus for the long term development. The token release schedule is extended until 2026, with a release curve designed to avoid supply shocks and make the release of tokens gradual over time.
TRAVA Token Supply