Comment on page
Introduction to Trava
TRAVA is the world’s first decentralized marketplace for cross-chain lending. While existing approaches provide only one or a few lending pools with their own parameters such as borrow/supply interest rate, liquidation threshold, Loan-to-Value ratio, or a limited list of exchangeable cryptocurrencies, TRAVA offers a flexible mechanism in which users can create and manage their own lending pools to start a lending business. TRAVA also offers the credit score function based on financial data on-chain analysis as a useful tool that reduces risk and increases profits for all users.
We build our solutions on TRAVA.FINANCE whose smart contracts are deployed on BSC network, so the speed of transactions, gas fees, and robustness depend on BSC network. However, in the near future, we will allow cross-chain lending in our platform.
Trava Protocol has been audited and secured internally, by third parties (Hacken, Certik) and even Community Checks.
In order to interconnect with Trava protocol, you need to deposit your asset into lending pools. After depositing, you will earn passive income, this income is based on the market borrowing demand. Additionally, you can also borrow by using your deposited assets as collateral.
Interacting with the protocol requires transactions and so transaction fees for BSC Blockchain usage, which depend on the network status and transaction complexity.
After depositing, your deposit funds are stored in a smart contract. The code of the smart contract is public, open-source, formally verified, and audited by third-party auditors. You can withdraw your funds from the pool back to your wallet.
Risk can occur in smart contracts not only on BSC but also on other networks. To ensure the safe, we have several strategies as follows:
- Auditing code performed by third parties: we have been audited by Hacken and Certik. We are contacting others.
- Audit internally our code. We have a strong team with high-security skills.
- Community check: we will organize hackathon events and reward programs that encourage the community to detect risks.
We issue TRAVA tokens based on Binance smart chain's BEP-20 standard; the total supply is 5 billion. These TRAVA tokens can be used in:
- Reward: Pool owners can set up rewards paid by TRAVA token. Thus, lending pool depositors will earn rewards by TRAVA token.
- Collateral and lending: Users can use TRAVA as mortgages. The users also loan TRAVA.
- Payment for lending fees: Users can pay pool lending fees by TRAVA.
- Payment for pool management: Pool owners can pay for the pool creation, update (e.g., pool parameters, add/remove tokens, …), and pause by TRAVA.
- Payment for auction deposits: in the NFTs auction process, TRAVA can be used as a locked asset.
- Payment for auction organization: To perform all auction actions for NFT, the NFT’s owners (auction organizers) can pay the auction fees by TRAVA.
- Staking for a data validator: To store credit data stored on the knowledge graph chain, the data must be confirmed by validators. The process is built up to eliminate redundant, unnecessary, and insecure data. The knowledge graph data validators stake by TRAVA.
- Staking to participate in the governance process: TRAVA.FINANCE will become a community solution, thus the TRAVA.FINANCE’s rules are elected by participants, who hold TRAVA’s token.
Be careful, we don’t provide any downloaded applications for mobile. Trava also never carries advertisements on any social media or search engine. Please stay away from those adverts if you see, it is a scam. In addition, Trava Protocol would not ask for your seed passphrase ever.